At Saskatoon Suites, you’ll find much more than the basics. We want you to really live in our suites, and we give you the ability to do so. Arrive with just your suitcase and laptop. Our suites are set up for your immediate comfort. See our list of Standard Amenities
In our 1-Bedroom suites, you’ll find:
- A large flat-screen TV. View features of individual suites: all have surround or stereo sound and either a PVR or a smart TV
- From 65 to 800 TV channels including HD movie channels, sports, and more.
- Full-size kitchens, thoroughly equipped with kitchen tools and appliances.
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Desk with high-speed wifi
- In-suite laundry
- Turn-key pricing. No extra fees. No taxes applicable on stays of 30 days or longer. Parking is available at most of our suites with no extra charge
Saskatoon is located the central portion of the province of Saskatchewan, spread over a relatively flat area which dips into the South Saskatchewan River Valley. In the city, there are many attractive walking trails along the river valley. Technically in the Aspen Parkland section of the province, Saskatoon is surrounded by farmland.
Saskatoon has four distinct seasons. Winter and summer can be extreme; temperatures can range from -30 Celsius in January to +30 Celsius in July. However, the climate is not humid, which helps winter temperatures feel warmer and summer temperatures feel cooler. Also, Saskatoon is one of the sunnier places in Canada, averaging around 2381 hours of sunlight per year (that’s 6.5 hours, every day!).