Click on the suite names below to view detailed photos, maps, rates, and features
At Saskatoon Suites, you’ll find much more than the basics. We want you to really live in our suites, and we give you the ability to do so. It’s our promise, from one traveler to another.Arrive with just your suitcase and laptop. Our suites are set up for your immediate comfort. See our list of Standard Amenities
In our suites, you’ll find:
- A large flat-screen TV. View features of individual suites: most have additional stereo sound component and either PVR or Smart TV.
- From 50 to 800 TV channels including HD movie channels, sports, and more.
- Full-size kitchens, thoroughly equipped with kitchen tools and appliances.
- Dishwasher and microwave
- Desk with high-speed wifi
- In-suite laundry
- Turn-key pricing. No extra fees. No taxes applicable on stays of 30 days or longer. Parking is available at most of our suites with no extra charge.
Saskatoon’s Economic Profile
Saskatoon is Saskatchewan’s largest city. With a growing population and a thriving business sector, Saskatoon has positioned itself as an attractive and vibrant city that is a primary engine of the Saskatchewan economy. Notwithstanding the global economic challenges, Saskatoon’s diverse economy, low unemployment, healthy real estate market, and rising incomes, all indicate that Saskatoon will continue to grow and prosper, becoming an even more attractive and competitive city.
One factor driving Saskatoon’s population growth is the abundance of job opportunities that are available in the city. Employment growth in 2013 and 2014 was significant and the economy continues to be strong.
- Saskatoon’s unemployment rate is expected to stay between 4 and 4.5% until 2019.
- Since 2008, Saskatoon’s disposable income growth has fluctuated annually. The annual increase is expected to average around 4.3% for the next few years.
- Saskatoon is expected to see positive retail sales growth.